When I was a child I remember going with my parents to dress shops for my Mother to buy clothes.
All these shops were independent and individual, but they all had one thing in common – they got to know the customer and made her feel special.
These days I don’t have the budget for that kind of shopping, but I can still find those service values on the high street.
I regularly shop at Phase Eight, and, whilst it is because I love their clothes, it goes beyond that:
- They always greet me when I go in
- I feel welcome
- They take clothes from me and hang them in the fitting room – you could say that means my arms are free to collect more, but I’d say it saves me from getting arm ache!
- They look in the stock room for sizes not on the shop floor, or other colours – without being asked
- Shoes are available to try – helping you see what the finished result will be
- They call other branches if stock is not available
Now all of that might seem quite trivial to you. In fact, you might even feel uncomfortable with that kind of attention.
And do you know what? That’s fine – that probably means you’re not an ideal Phase Eight customer.
So, here’s the thing…
If you’d like help with getting your marketing sorted,
give us a call on 01256 83 11 10.
Registered office address: Unit 14 Faraday Court | Rankine Road | Basingstoke | Hampshire | RG24 8PF
Registered No: 4440964 Registered in England & Wales